|Cover date:||September 1985|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Comedy In Doctor Who: Part One - Richard Marson discovers in his two part feature on humour in Who that it has often been used to great effect by script writers and actors, to counter the darker side of the series. In part one he takes a look at the comic contribution of Patrick Troughton among others.
- Doctor Who On Radio - Gary Russell reports on the BBC's audio Who venture, Slipback
Comic content Edit
- None this issue
Interviews / Profiles Edit
Reviews (including 'On Target') Edit
- VIDEO: The Seeds of Death (BBC Video)
- BOOK: The Doctor Who Illustrated A to Z (W.H. Allen)
- NOVELISATION: The Twin Dilemma by Anthony Steven, adapted by Eric Saward (Target Books)
A4 pin-up Edit
Additional features Edit
- Villains of the 1960s by Patrick Mulkern
- Doctor Who Letters (2 pages)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Databank
- Art in Space
- Editor: Cefn Ridout
- Assistant Editor: Penny Home
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details Edit
- Additional Input Matrix Data Bank (From DWM 110): The photograph of Davros shooting Orcini was printed the wrong way round.
- Gallifrey Guardian by Richard Marson reports on the media's view and fillers including a new 'Did You Know' piece.
- The combined Eric Saward and John Nathan-Turner interview was arranged with thanks to Sarah Lee.
- Priced 75p (UK). This issue's cover photograph is from TV: Attack of the Cybermen.