This article is written from a real world point of view
|Cover date:||October 1985|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Comedy In Doctor Who: Part Two - Richard Marson concludes his survey of Who's humour with a look at the different contributions of the last four Doctors.
- Archive Feature: TV: The Crusade (retelling by episode, no credits but a ‘Fact File’ by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles
- Jacqueline Hill talks with Richard Marson
- Ray Cusick the man responsible for the distinctive look of the Daleks interviewed by Richard Marson
Reviews (including 'On Target')
- NOVELISATION: Galaxy Four by William Emms (Target Books)
- BOOK: The Third Doctor Who Quiz Book by Nigel Robinson (Target Books)
- Doctor Who Letters (2 pages)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Databank
- Editor: Cefn Ridout
- Assistant Editor: Penny Home
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- FREE DOCTOR WHO BOOKMARK (see cover) with this issue. Licensed by Who Dares Publishing Artwork by Andrew Skilleter.
- Gallifrey Guardian is now reduced to a half page feature, largely due to the suspension of the television series.
- Priced 75p (UK). This issue's cover photograph is a publicity shot of the Sixth Doctor by the BBC.