The 105th issue of Doctor Who Magazine had a cover date of October 1985.
- Comedy In Doctor Who: Part Two - Richard Marson concludes his survey of Who's humour with a look at the different contributions of the last four Doctors.
Interviews / Profiles
Reviews (including 'On Target')
- Editor: Cefn Ridout
- Assistant Editor: Penny Home
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- FREE DOCTOR WHO BOOKMARK (see cover) with this issue. Licensed by Who Dares Publishing Artwork by Andrew Skilleter.
- Gallifrey Guardian is now reduced to a half page feature, largely due to the suspension of the television series.
- Priced 75p (UK). This issue's cover photograph is a publicity shot of the Sixth Doctor by the BBC.