|Cover date:||December 1985|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Gary Russell's Christmas Gift Review - Gary Russell presents a merchandise special, looking at the merchandise released for Christmas 1985.
Comic content Edit
- Archive Feature: TV: The Keeper of Traken (retelling by episode, no credits but a Fact File by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Matthew Waterhouse talks to Richard Marson about the role of Adric
- Andrew Skilleter talks with Richard Marson about some of the exciting developments in Who art.
- Production Secretary Sarah Lee interviewed by Jay Dyer
Reviews (including On Target) Edit
Gary Russell's Christmas Gift Review
- VIDEO: The Five Doctors
- VIDEO: DOC: Myth Makers 4: Carole Ann Ford
- VIDEO: DOC: Myth Makers 5: Janet Fielding
- CALENDAR: Who Dares 1986 Calendar
- BOOK: Doctor Who Annual 1986
- BOOK: Doctor Who: The TARDIS Inside Out
A4 pin-up Edit
Additional features Edit
- To the TARDIS (Letters)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Databank
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Home
- Designer: Steve Cook
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details Edit
- Additional Input To The TARDIS (From DWM 109): Matthew Waterhouse's critical comments on other actors in the series calls for greater editorial control. The editorial reply is that they have an obligation to report accurately what the interviewee has to say.
- This issue also includes a full page advert for the joint Marvel and Save the Children Prize Draw with entry only 50p along with a coupon, the proceeds go to the African Famine Victims.
- The Letters Page is re-titled To The TARDIS and the Reader's Art Page is also renamed.
- Priced 75p (UK). This issue's cover was a print by Andrew Skilleter.
- This was Sheila Cranna's first issue as editor.