|Cover date:||April 1986|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Great Eccentrics - The reasons for the success of a Doctor Who story are many, not least the élan and eccentricity of some of the incidental characters. Here Patrick Mulkern turns the clock back to 1967, 1971 and 1978 to recall three of the series greatest eccentrics
- At The Eleventh Hour (2 of 2) - In the conclusion of his feature on 'last minute' scripts for Doctor Who, Richard Marson takes up the story with the second Pertwee season and the popular tale The Dæmons.
Comic content Edit
- Nature of the Beast - Part 1
- Archive Feature: TV: Day of the Daleks (retelling by episode, no credits but a ‘Fact File’ by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- The Davros Tapes: (2 of 3) David Gooderson resurrected the character for the 1979 story Destiny of the Daleks and talks to Gary Russell.
- The Man From UNIT - Colonel Lethbridge Stewart talks to Richard Marson about his contributions to Doctor Who.
- The Doctor Who Production Department: Charles Beeson floor assistant interviewed by Jay Dyer
Reviews - Off the Shelf Edit
A4 pin-up Edit
- The Brigadier
- Red Movie Dalek with Susan publicity photo
Also featuring Edit
- To the TARDIS (Letters)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Databank
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Home
- Art Director/Design: Steve Cook
- Production: Alison Gill
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details Edit
- FREE FOLD OUT POSTER featuring the six Doctors drawn by Alister Pearson.
- Gallifrey Guardian returns to being a full page feature.
- A spoof, quarter-page advert appears from Alan Read, Wallington Surrey. Wanted Urgently: Doctor Who Assistant.
- Off the Shelf features a ten question quick quiz. Answers in DWM 112.
- Priced 75p, (UK) this issue's cover photograph features artwork by Alister Pearson.