|Cover date:||July 1986|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Fantasy Males - Over the years, Doctor Who has stuck fairly closely to a stock format: the dominant figure of the Doctor is backed up by an attractive young female companion, with only occasionally the addition of an equivalent male character. Despite this imbalance Richard Marson has come up with a varied selection of the favourite male actors to appear on the show...
- Portrait of a Licensee - Stuart Evans of Sevans, talk about his merchandising experiences and his plans for the future following the success of his Dalek model kit...
Comic content Edit
- Time Bomb - Episode 1
- Doctor Who Magazine Short Story Competition:
- Runner-Up Over 15 Category - Power to the People by Ian Marchant
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Richard Marson speaks with Chris Achilleos about his work and plans for the future.
- Caroline John interview
A4 pin-ups Edit
- Caroline John 1969 publicity still B&W
- Katryca Leader of the Tribe of the Free (TV: The Mysterious Planet)
Reviews - Off the Shelf Edit
Additional features Edit
- To the TARDIS (Letters)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Databank
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Home
- Art Director/Design: Steve Cook
- Picture Consultant: Richard Starkings
- Production: Alison Gill and Jez Meteyard
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details Edit
- This issue was priced £1. (UK) The cover features cover artwork from Doctor Who and the Web of Fear by Chris Achilleos.