Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||February 1987|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- 'Myths and Legends' (2 of 2) by Richard Marson
Comic content Edit
- Profits of Doom - Part 2
- Archive Feature: TV: Enlightenment (retelling by episode, no credits but a 'Fact File' by Richard Marson)
- Episode Guide Update (with episode endings, dates and full credits) The Two Doctors to Revelation of the Daleks
- Season Eight Flashback - season eight was one of the most innovative and popular in the series' history. Under Barry Letts' leadership, the Pertwee "family" blossomed, and produced such classics as The Dæmons. Here Richard Marson reviews the season as a whole.
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Travelling Companions: Leela by Richard Marson
- Ian Marter - A Personal Tribute By Nicholas Courtney; Gary Russell looks back over Ian Marter's career
- Peter Purves Interview - of the many companions who appear in Doctor Who, few go on to win fame or fortune. Peter Purves, who played Steven in the Hartnell era, seemed all set to meet the fate of the majority, until he was chosen as a presenter on Blue Peter. Richard Marson talks to him about Doctor Who and life after.
A4 pin-ups Edit
Reviews - Off the Shelf Edit
Also featuring Edit
- To the TARDIS (Letters)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Databank
- Season 23 Readers Survey
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Holme
- Art Editor / Designer: Steve Cook
- Production: Alison Gill
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner