Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||April 1987|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Season 23 Visual Effects - one of the most important ingredients in creating Doctor Who is visual effects. Here Patrick Mulkern takes an in-depth look at those in The Trial of a Time Lord, and speaks to the three designers responsible.
- The Cybermen - Part 1; Over the years, successive Doctor Who production teams have tried very hard to come up with a race of aliens to rival the Daleks in their popularity with the viewers. The closest they have come to achieving this was with the Cybermen, as Stephen James Walker reports.
Comic content Edit
- The Gift - Part 1
- Archive Feature: TV: The Sunmakers (retelling by episode, no credits but a 'Fact File' by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Travelling Companions - Peri Brown; the young botanist Peri Brown was the main companion of the Colin Baker era. Unafraid of speaking her mind, she enjoyed a stormy alliance with the Sixth Doctor.
- Richard Hurndall - Remembered; Richard Hurndall is unique in Doctor Who history for his portrayal of the First Doctor in the celebratory special, The Five Doctors. On the third anniversary of his death, Bill Marsh pays tribute to this respected actor.
- Why Being A Doctor Who Girl Wasn't A Dream Come True - Maureen O'Brien talks candidly to Richard Marson about her time with the series.
A4 pin-ups Edit
- Richard Hurndall as the First Doctor B&W Portrait by Alister Pearson
- The Sixth Doctor and Peri (from TV: Remembrance of the Daleks)
Reviews - Off the Shelf Edit
- TV: The Ultimate Foe
Also featuring Edit
- To the TARDIS (Letters)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Databank
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Holme
- Art Editor / Designer: Steve Cook
- Production: Alison Gill
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner