Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||September 1987|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- What the Papers Said - David J. Howe takes a look through the newspaper coverage of Doctor Who during 1986
Comic content Edit
- The World Shapers - Part 2
- Nostalgia Feature: TV: The Evil of the Daleks (a revisiting of classic stories and favourite moments by Patrick Mulkern)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Travelling Companions - Adric; the prickly Adric was a controversial companion, unpopular with many viewers. The difficult adolescent suffered from erratic characterisation, one moment bright and advanced, the next objectionable.
- Return of the Rani - Kate O'Mara made her first appearance as the Rani during Colin Baker's era, with great success. She returns to the series to film a Rani story for the new season and to take a break from Dynasty. She talks to Richard Marson about her career.
A4 pin-ups Edit
Reviews - Off the Shelf Edit
Also featuring Edit
- You On Who (Letters)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Databank
- FORUM: Conventions by Michael Crouch
Credited credits: Edit
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Penny Holme
- Art Assistant: Gary Knight
- Production: Alison Gill
- Advertising: Donna Wickers
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Publisher: Stan Lee