Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||April 1988|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
The 135th issue of Doctor Who Magazine had a cover date of April 1988. This issue was the first issue to feature an altered design of Sylvester McCoy's Seventh Doctor era Doctor Who logo. With an oval (usually blue) shape behind it. This logo remained in use until issue 169 in 1991.
Comic content Edit
- Archive Feature: TV: Full Circle (retelling by episode, some credits and a 'Fact File' by Richard Marson)
- Flashback Feature: Season 9 There are some seasons when nothing goes right, or when everything is in a state of flux. There are others which simply embellish what has previously been established. The Ninth Season was an excellent example of the latter, as Richard Marson reports ...
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Chris Clough (Director) has had an important input intp Doctor Who over the previous two years. Richard Marson reports
- Travelling Companions - Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart. The Brigadier endearingly typified the best of the British Bulldog spirit. As part of the UNIT set-up, he provided a continuity of character that has rarely been matched ...Richard Marson reports.
TV Reviews Edit
Reviews ('Off the Shelf' by Gary Russell) Edit
- NOVELISATION: The Underwater Menace by Geoffrey Orme adapted by Terrance Dicks (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: The Wheel in Space by David Whitaker Novelised by Terrance Dicks (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: The Ultimate Foe by Pip and Jane Baker (Target Books)
A4 Pin-up Edit
Also featuring Edit
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- You on Who (Letters)
- 'Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Louise Cassell
- Design: John Freeman
- Consultant: David Howe
- Production: Jez Metyard
- Advertising: Donna Wickers
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Publisher: Stan Lee