- Action! - Throughout its history, Doctor Who has employed many different styles to tell its stories, but whether Gothic horror, light comedy, character drama or thriller, action has been a prevalent and consistent element. Richard Marson examines this aspect of the series ...
- The Monster Makers - The first in an occasional series in which Patrick Mulkern learns how with a little imagination and initiative, you can recreate the most complex designs accurately and inexpensively ...
Comic content Edit
- Claws of the Klathi - Part 1
- Nostalgia Feature: TV: The Robots of Death (a revisiting of a classic story and memorable moments by Patrick Mulkern)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Travelling Companions - Harry Sullivan Hapless efforts at dealing with life in the galactic fast lane made him a companion to be endured rather than admired, as Richard Marson reports ...
- Louise Jameson talks to Richard Marson about what she has been doing since DWM 85 and what it was like working with Tom Baker.
A4 Pin-up Edit
Also featuring Edit
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- You on Who (Letters)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
- Film News: an update on 'Doctor Who - the Movie' with producers Peter Litten and George Dugdale
- Spearhead from Space video competition
- Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Assistant Editor: Louise Cassell
- Design: John Freeman
- Consultant: David Howe
- Production: Jez Metyard
- Advertising: Donna Wickers
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- This issue was priced £1 (UK).