- None this issue
Comic content Edit
- Archive Feature: TV: Warriors' Gate (retelling by episode, no credits but a Fact File by Andrew Pixley)
- Flashback Feature: Part Two Season 14 which was the most experimental and innovative season to date. Doctor Who was reborn and refashioned in a form that sent die-hard fans scurrying behind the sofa.
- Episode Guide Season 2: William Hartnell
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Stephen Gallagher - Paul Travers talks to the writer of Warriors' Gate and Terminus about his work on the programme, writing and current projects.
- Sophie Aldred - Richard Marson catches up with the actress prior to her first full season run as new companion Ace just before filming of TV: Remembrance of the Daleks
Reviews - ('Off the Shelf' by Gary Russell) Edit
- NOVELISATION: The War Machines by Ian Stuart Black (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: The Smugglers by Brian Hayles Novelised by Terrance Dicks (Target Books)
Also featuring Edit
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Rel Time (Events listing)
- You on Who (Letters)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
- 'Nick's View' by Nick Miller
Random quote Edit
"This is the moment I get a real feeling of job satisfaction."
- Editor/Designer: John Freeman
- Assistant Editor: Louise Cassell
- Consultant: David Howe
- Production: Jez Metyard
- Advertising: Donna Wickers
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Magazine Group Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- This issue sees a price increase to £1.25 (UK) and featured the Fourth Doctor and Sarah Jane Smith from TV: Masque of Mandragora on the cover.
- A new column is added to You on Who called Data Coils (a free 'pen-pals' service for readers)