Comic content Edit
- Planet of the Dead - Part 1
- Archive Feature: TV: The Mutants (retelling by episode, no credits but a 'Fact File' by Andrew Pixley)
- Nostalgia Feature: TV: The Dalek Invasion of Earth (revisiting a classic story and recalling memorable moments) by Patrick Mulkern
- Episode Guide Season 4: Patrick Troughton
- Sydney Newman - David Auger and Stephen James Walker talk to the man without whom Doctor Who would never have reached the screen in the first place - its creator.
Also featuring Edit
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Rel Time (Events listing)
- You on Who (Letters)
- Data Coils (Pen-pals)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
- 'Nick's View' by Nick Miller
Random quote Edit
"Yes, I could see that something was cooking ..."
- The Doctor
- Editor/Designer: John Freeman
- Assistant Editor: Louise Cassell
- Consultant: David Howe
- Production: Jez Meteyard
- Advertising: Donna Wickers
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Magazine Group Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- Additional input from DWM : Episode Guide: The Evil of the Daleks was repeated after The Wheel in Space, from Season 4. The transmission dates were 8.6.68 - 3.8.68, except the 29.6 and 6.7, when there was a break for Wimbledon, not the Olympics.
- The first episode had a new introductory voice over by Patrick Troughton and Wendy Padbury. The Dominators linked in directly with this, with the Doctor complaining that the projection of thought patterns was all very tiring!
- Episodes 1, 2 and 3 of The Tenth Planet also exists in the BBC Archive.
- George Sewell was the star of 'Special Branch' at Euston and not 'Strange Report'.
- Julian Vince supplied all the colour photos and models of the Daleks, impressively recreating scenes for the Nostalgia feature and also the cover with Neale Montague, recreating the role of Dortmun.
- This issue was priced £1.25 (UK).