Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||23 January 1980|
|Format:||28 pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
Comic content Edit
- City of the Damned (Part Seven)
- Deathworld (Part One)
- Tales from the TARDIS: The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells (Part Four)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Jacqueline Hill (Photo-file Number 15)
A4 pin-ups Edit
- B&W The Second Doctor with his diary
- B&W Draconian Prince and First Secretary from TV: Frontier in Space
Additional features Edit
- A Letter from the Doctor
- Crazy Caption Competition (£5 to be won)
- Who Cares! (Letters Page)
Additional details Edit
- The cover photograph shows the First Doctor from TV: Marco Polo.
- It is the first issue to feature a Doctor other than Tom Baker or Jon Pertwee on the cover.
- Published every Thursday, this issue had a cover price of 12p (UK).