- 'Strip!' by Michael Bonner (1 of 3) With the Doctor Who comic strip approaching its 25th anniversary a look at comic strip history up to 1979.
- Location Guide: Wales and North West by Guy Daniels and Richard Bignell
- 'The Dalek Factory' Behind the scenes at Dapol by Russell Letson
Comic content Edit
- Nemesis of the Daleks - Part 2
- None this issue.
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- TV: Ghost Light
Reviews - Off the Shelf Edit
to be added
Also featuring Edit
- On Location: picture special The Abominable Snowmen
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Beyond the TARDIS (Who is doing what by Dominic May)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Rel Time (Events listing)
- You on Who (Letters)
- Data Coils (Pen-pals)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett (comic strip)
- 'Nick's View' by Nick Miller (cartoon)
- Competition: to win Doctor Who Magazine binders
- Competition: to win Tomb of the Cybermen (Titan Script Book)
Random quote Edit
“What do you know, Zbrigniev?"
"Just that, whenever this Doctor turns up ..."
"All hell breaks loose."
- Editor / Designer: John Freeman
- Paste-up: Jacqui Papp
- Production: Jenni Bird
- Advertising: Julie Hughes
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Magazine Group Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Managing Director: Robert Sutherland
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- Repeated announcement Data Coils and Rel Time from DWM 154 the features will be combined and revamped into the Magazine's own special Classified page for readers and with payment per word offers guaranteed inclusion rather than the formerly used "first out of the bag" approach. Interestingly a second half page form is given over to outlining terms and conditions, publication dates and submission details!
- This issue priced £1.25 (UK) features cover photography by Steve Cook.
- DWM 154 will see a new format and four regular colour pages added along with a price increase to £1.50 (UK).