- 'Making History' - The showing of The Aztecs last year on BSB has renewed interest in the classic story by John Lucarotti. David Richardson found out how it was made and uncovered some background on a 'lost' historical adventure along the way...
- 'Naked Video' - Doctor Who Magazine goes behind the scenes at BBC Video, examining its often criticised track record, its recent plans and apparent change of policy, plus things to come...
- 'Video Check' A detailed listing of all BBC Video releases to date.
- The Mark of Mandragora - Part 3
Interviews / Profiles
- 'Who in Review' - Jane Sherwin, who played Lady Jennifer Buckingham in the first five episodes recalls The War Games one of the best Doctor Who video releases...
- 'Total Recall' - Joe Nazzaro talks to actress Wendy Padbury about her thoughts on her role as the Second Doctor's companion Zoe Herriot...
- 'The Red Star?' - Nominated one of Sylvester McCoy's finest stories, The Curse of Fenric was recorded on location in spring 1980 and transmitted third as part of Season Twenty-Six. Following its release onto video, Doctor Who Magazine spoke to actor Tomek Bork, who played Captain Sorin, and asked him about his experience in making this rare modern-day classic...
- 'Who's Who:' Frazer Hines
Preview / Reviews / Gary Russell's Off the Shelf
Gary Russell braves the winter storms to bring you the latest video releases...
- VIDEO: TV: The (Extended) Curse of Fenric
- VIDEO: TV: The Krotons
- VIDEO: Wartime by Reeltime Pictures
- Commander Millington from The Curse of Fenric
- Barbara Wright and Autloc from The Aztecs from Barry Newbury
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Beyond the TARDIS (Who is doing what by Dominic May)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- You on Who (Letters)
- Data Coils (now incorporating pen-pals and events listing)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett (comic strip)
- 'Nix' by Nick Miller (cartoon)
- Into The Vortex / 'That Was the Who That Was' (Times Past)
- Competition: Crazy Caption
- Competition: Computer Database compatible with all IBM PC-XT/AT with a minimum 512K RAM and using MS-DOS (version 2.0 or higher). Also available in Apple MacIntosh and Commodore formats!
“They may be a rough lot, but they hardly threaten the peace and harmony of the Universe. Do they?"
- Senior Editor: John Freeman
- Design Gary Gilbert
- Professional Lemming Spotter: Dan Abnett
- Promotion: Jane Sumner
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Adviser: John Nathan-Turner
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
- This issue priced £1.95 (UK) featured a Zygon from Terror of the Zygons.
- 'Crazy Caption' the popular competition that appeared throughout the early days of the magazine as a weekly returns, with readers providing the best caption for a photo.
- 'Matrix Data Bank' includes a listing of all Doctor Who record releases.
- There is also an updated listing of Doctor Who Missing Episodes from the BBC Film and Videotape Library.