- Poll Position - This year's DWM poll results
- Connections - unseen travels referred to by the Doctor by Andrew Pixley
- TARDIS Update (update to recent TARDIS themed issue DWM 174)
- Target Titles Checklist - Gary Russell
- Controversy Corner: Richard Landen offers a solution to the continuity conundrums of The Two Doctors.
Interviews / Profiles
- Silurian from Doctor Who and the Silurians
- Centre-page poster of a Cyberman from TV: Tomb of the Cybermen
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett (comic strip)
- Into The Vortex / 'That Was the Who That Was' (Times Past)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Beyond the TARDIS (Who is doing what by Dominic May)
- 'Who in Review'
- You on Who (Letters)
- 'Nick's View' by Nick Miller (cartoon)
- Data Coils (now incorporating pen-pals and events listing)
- Collector's Corner (Merchandise) (Tree Hanging sweets from Goodies, Doctor Who Dalek Invasion of Earth Rub Down Transfers from Letraset, Assorted metal badges, Pottery Police Boxes from Melwood, Doctor Who Mugs from A B & Sons, Dalek Waterslide Transfers from S Guiterman & Co Ltd, Doctor Who The First Adventure Computer Game from BBC Software)
"Are you saying that you don't know how to work this thing?"
"Of course not. I'm not a miracle worker."
- Senior Editor: John Freeman
- Copy Control: Sophie Health
- Design Gary Gilbert
- Vertical Hold: Louise Cassell
- Spiritual Guide: Harry Papadopoulos
- Promotion: Jane Sumner
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Adviser: John Nathan-Turner
- Editorial Director: Paul Neary
- Managing Director: Vincent Conran
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
- This issues's cover shows the Doctor carrying Dr Warlock to temporary safety in Pyramids of Mars and was priced £1.95 (UK)
- On the copyright page of the magazine (usually page 3) is a box of very small text, the end of this text reads "Flyfishing and Cybernetics instruction by J.R. Hartley."
- Additional Details (from DWM 178)
- TARDIS journeys: implied in Nightmare of Eden when the Doctor is returning bits held within the CET machine are the planets Zil, Vij, Darp, Lven, Brus, Gidi, Ranx, and Eden.