This article is written from a real world point of view
|Cover date:||4 September 1991|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Who's America? - An occasional look at Doctor Who abroad, Tom Beck scans the Time Lord's impact on science fiction TV fans across the Big Pond...
- Those Radio Times - Brian J. Robb continues his series of occasional looks at the Radio Times coverage of Doctor Who. This issue the Tom Baker years...
- The Good Soldier - Part Three
- Nostalgia Feature: The Visitation Gary Russell roams through your many memories of this early Peter Davison story...
Interviews / Profiles
- Travelling Companions: Dodo Chaplet by Tim Hunter
- Writing Doctor Who: Peter Ling - Marcus Hearn explores the origins of The Mind Robber, one of the few complete Patrick Troughton stories still in existence...
- 'Who's Who': Deborah Watling
- Golden Moments? - Liam Ruden talks to one of the Doctor Who's occasional stars...David Collings
Off the Shelf
- VIDEO: The Years Tapes:
- VIDEO: TV: The Three Doctors
- VIDEO: TV: The Masque of Mandragora
- VIDEO: Blake's 7 Shadow/Weapon
- PROSE: Timewyrm: Genesys
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Beyond the TARDIS (Who is doing what by Dominic May)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett (comic strip)
- Into The Vortex / 'That Was the Who That Was' (Times Past)
- 'Who in Review' (Who event coverage) Galaxycon 1991 by Liam-Michael Rudden
- You on Who (Letters)
- 'Nick's View' by Nick Miller (cartoon)
- Data Coils (now incorporating pen-pals and events listing)
- Competition: Drabble contributions for a new book by David Howe raising money for RNIB charity.
“It's pleasant here. Nice, warm ..."
"Maybe that's why I stopped using the old control room ..."
- Senior Editor: John Freeman
- Copy Control: Sophie Health
- Design Gary Gilbert
- Vertical Hold: Louise Cassell
- Spiritual Guide: Harry Papadopoulos
- Promotion: Jane Sumner
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Adviser: John Nathan-Turner
- Editorial Director: Paul Neary
- Managing Director: Vincent Conran
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
- This issues cover featured a Tyrannosaur as seen in Doctor Who and the Silurians and was priced £1.95 (UK).
- On the copyright page of the magazine (usually page 3) is a box of very small text. The end of this text reads, “Ha! So you finally noticed this secret message to all our Dalek agents, eh? Well, it’s too late now. The invasion has already begun!”
- This cover is flashed with a MOMI (Behind the Sofa) Doctor Who exhibition discount voucher offer.