|Cover date:||2 October 1991|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- The Colin Baker Years by Gary Russell
- Behind the Sofa: The Doctor Who Exhibition at MOMI - Philip Newman explores the latest exhibition, which is doing roaring trade on London's South Banks.
Comic content Edit
- The Good Soldier - Part Four
- Compiled with factfile by Andrew Pixley co-editor of Time Screen With Gary Russell reporting of the studio recording..
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Who's Who: - Michael Craze
- 'Confessions of a Time Lady' - Paul Smith talks to the first Romana...Mary Tamm
- 'First call!' - Sophie Aldred ponders the puzzles produced by Ghost Light and the problems of working as her character, Ace - especially in Victorian corsets!
Off the Shelf Edit
- Writing the New Adventures Gary Russell talks with Terrance Dicks, Nigel Robinson and Paul Cornell about their novels Timewyrm: Exodus, Timewyrm: Apocalypse and Timewyrm: Revelation.
Page Pin-ups Edit
- Photocall for the Sixth Doctor with umbrella prop.
Also featuring Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Beyond the TARDIS (Who is doing what by Dominic May)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett (comic strip)
- Into The Vortex / 'That Was the Who That Was' (Times Past)
- You on Who (Letters)
- 'Nick's View' by Nick Miller (cartoon)
- Data Coils (now incorporating pen-pals and events listing)
- Competition: to win Silva Screen Records.
Random quote Edit
“ I'm not a human being ... I walk in eternity ..."
- Senior Editor: John Freeman
- Copy Control: Sophie Health
- Design Peri Godbold
- Mind Control: Louise Cassell
- Promotion: Jane Sumner
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Adviser: John Nathan-Turner
- Editorial Director: Paul Neary
- Managing Director: Vincent Conran
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- This issues cover features artwork by Colin Howard depicting Slipback the Archives story of this edition.
- The TWO Brief Encounter stories this issue are the winners of a competition from DWM 173. Of the 250 winners, Daniel Read won the under fifteens, and Karen Dunn for the over 15's
- This cover is flashed with a MOMI (Behind the Sofa) Doctor Who exhibition discount voucher offer.
- On the copyright page of the magazine (usually page 3) is a box of very small text; the end of this text reads, "Husks appear courtesy of the Metabelis Export Company".