Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||30 October 1991|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Do it yourself Zines by Simon Horton
Comic content Edit
- Nostalgia feature: Genesis of the Daleks - Gary Russell explores your memories of the Daleks' 1976 origin story...
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Talking to Tom Baker - The first of a three part interview with the actor voted Favourite Doctor by Doctor Who Magazine readers...
- Gerry Davis: A Tribute by Andrew Pixley
Off the Shelf (Previews/Reviews) Edit
- NOVELISATION: The Pescatons
- VIDEO: Double VHS release of TV: The Sontaran Experiment and Genesis of the Daleks
- VIDEO: TV: The Deadly Assassin
TARDIS Fillers - David Howe makes his annual rummage through the shops and brings you the best and worst merchandise on offer during 1991 - and also looks forward to 1992.
- Inset article: US Merchandise by Mark Gasper.
Page Pin-ups Edit
- Two humans captured in The Sontaran Experiment
Also featuring Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett (comic strip)
- Into The Vortex / 'That Was the Who That Was' (Times Past)
- 'Who in Review' (Who event coverage)
- You on Who (Letters)
- 'Nick's View' by Nick Miller (cartoon)
- Data Coils (now incorporating pen-pals and events listing)
- Continuity Queries
- Competition: to win Doctor Who video
- Collector's Corner (Merchandise) (Invasion of the Daleks Easter Egg from Suchard, Doctor Who Scarf from oday Promotions, Doctor Who Erasers from A B & Son, Daleks wooden stand-up Jigsaw by Thomas Hope and Sankey Hudson, Doctor Who: The Unfolding Text from Macmillan, A Day in the Life of a TV Producer from Wayland Books and Doctor? from Blood Donor records
Random quote Edit
“This is the end ... but the moment has been prepared for."
- Senior Editor: John Freeman
- Senior Yeti: Harry Papdopoulos
- Copy Control: Sophie Health
- Design Peri Godbold
- Emperor Dalek: Louise Cassell
- Promotion: Jane Sumner
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Adviser: John Nathan-Turner
- Editorial Director: Paul Neary
- Managing Director: Vincent Conran
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- This issues cover features Tom Baker at his first press call for British fans in over ten years and was priced £1.95 (UK)
- The cover flashes a readers discount for 10% at John Fitton (Books and Magazines)
- On the copyright page of the magazine (usually page 3) is a box of very small text; the end of this text reads, “Listen, I didn't mount an invasion just to whisk some flippin' egg!” protested the Black Dalek from the TARDIS kitchen. “This is just so humiliating...”