Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||10 June 1992|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- What the Papers Said - Marcus Hearn takes a look at the way the British press treated Doctor Who during the Troughton years.
- Lost Tapes - With The Tomb of the Cybermen now safely back in the BBC Archives, Adrian Rigelsford ponders the fate of other missing stories.
Archive Feature Edit
- TV: The Deadly Assassin - Andrew Pixley examines The Deadly Assassin, the Doctor's first recorded return home since The War Games.
Comic content Edit
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Anneke Wills - Companion to the First and Second Doctors, secretary Polly joined the TARDIS crew during The War Machines. Stephen James Walker talked to Anneke Wills in Canada last year.
- Acting the Parts - Three stars of The Claws of Axos talk. Tim Piggott-Smith talks to Austen Atkinson-Broadbelt, Donald Hewlett shares his memories with Anthony Townsend, whilst Bernard Holley tells Graeme Wood all about being painted gold!
- Behind the scenes - Electronic Effects wizard AJ "Mitch" Mitchell talks to Marcus Hearn about his work on Doctor Who in the first instalment of this two-part interview.
- Designing Who - Richard Deveraux talks to Roger Murray-Leach, designer of The Deadly Assassin and takes a look at the work of costume designer James Acheson.
Off the Shelf Edit
Reviews by Gary Russell
Regular features Edit
- Matrix Data-Bank
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS - Compiled by Dominic May
- Editorial Hero: Gary Russell
- Design Heroine: Peri Godbold
- Wicked Production Controller: Louise Cassell
- Production's Princess Charming: Chris McCormack
- Senior Troll: John Freeman
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Editorial Director: Paul Neary
- Managing Director: Vincent Conran
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- Four postcards attached to magazine.