a real world point of view
|Cover date:||28 October 1992|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Travelling Companions - The latest in our irregular series looking at the Doctor's friends and associates. This issues, Paul Cornell introduces New Adventures new-comer Professor Bernice S. Summerfield. Illustrated by Love and War cover artist Lee Sullivan.
Archive Feature Edit
TV: The Sea Devils - What brought together the Third Doctor, the Master, Jo Grant, the Royal Navy, a fleet of ships, helicopters and hovercraft? The original occupants of Earth, the Sea Devils, underwater cousins to the Silurians! Another full-colour pull-out-and-keep feature by Andrew Pixley.
Comic stories Edit
- Prelude - Love and War by Paul Cornell. Illustrations by Phil Bevan
- Brief Encounter - Games by Warwick Gray (illustrated by Warwick Gray)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Script Editing Who - One again the Sixties story editor Donald Tosh relives his time on the show with Andrew Evans.
- Crossing the Line - Philip MacDonald examines the work of one of Doctor Who's most prolific and populate writers, Malcolm Hulke.
- Behind the scenes - Marcus Hearn continues his conversation with visual effects designer Ian Scoones.
Off the Shelf Edit
Reviews by Gary Russell
Regular features Edit
- Matrix Data-Bank
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS - Compiled by Dominic May
- Dark Editor: Gary Russell
- Hell's Designer: Peri Godbold
- Stroppy Bully: Louise Cassell
- Man from the Daily Bugle: Tim Quinn
- Petite Production: Chris McCormack
- Noisy Promoter: Fiona Moscatelli
- Heavy Metal Advertising: Jane Smale
- Chap with Wings: John Nathan-Turner
- Senior Warhead: John Freeman
- Editorial-in-Chief: Paul Neary
Additional details Edit
to be added