Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||25 November 1992|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
The 193rd issue of Doctor Who Magazine was released on 29 October 1992 and removed from British newsstands on 25 November 1992. This issue looked at the relationship between newspapers and Doctor Who, while the archive opened up The Android Invasion.
- What The Papers Said - Marcus Hearn continues his series of articles examining the way in which the British press have reviewed and considered Doctor Who over the years. This issue, 1976-78.
Archive Feature Edit
Compiled by Andrew Pixley
Comic content Edit
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Making The Movies - In the first of an irregular series looking behind the scenes of the sixties Dalek films, Marcus Hearn talks to Roy Castle who played the big screen version of Ian Chesterton in Dr. Who and the Daleks.
- Soundhouse - Austen Atkinson-Broadbelt investigates the workings of the BBC Radiophonic Workshop with an interview with Brian Hodgson, the department's organiser.
Off the Shelf Edit
Reviews by Gary Russell.
Regular features Edit
- Matrix Data-Bank
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS - Compiled by Dominic May
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Designer: Peri Godbold
- Controller: Louise Cassell
- Production: Chris McCormack
- Promoter: Fiona Moscatelli
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Senior Editor: John Freeman
- Editorial-in-Chief: Paul Neary
Additional details Edit
to be added