|Cover date:||23 December 1992|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
It brought to a close John Nathan-Turner's formal involvement with the magazine. From almost the dawn of the magazine, he had been the formal "advisor" to DWM, a fact which coloured readers' impressions of coverage of the "JNT era".
- What the Papers Said - Marcus Hearn investigates the press coverage surrounding the Romana/Fourth Doctor era of the show.
- Merchandise: The 1992 Mix - David J. Howe offers his annual exploration of the year's merchandise plus a sneak into what the early part of the New Year will have to offer!
- A Foreign Country - As BBC Home Video launch The Aztecs, Philip MacDonald takes a look at the role of the purely historical adventures in the early days of Doctor Who.
Comic content Edit
- Pureblood - Part II
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Acting the Parts - Graeme Wood talks to Ian Cullen and John Ringham, stars of The Aztecs; plus Resurrection of the Daleks' Lindsey Turner on her role in the show.
- Soundhouse - Austen Atkinson-Broadbelt talks to prolific Eighties composer Peter Howell in the second part of this overview of the BBC's Radiophone Workshop.
Off the Shelf Edit
Reviews by Gary Russell.
Regular features Edit
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS - Compiled by Dominic May
- Mobile Editor: Gary Russell
- Desired Designer: Peri Godbold
- Grumpy: Louise Cassell
- Busy Production: Chris 'n' Jules
- Gossipy Promoter: Fiona Moscatelli
- Space Booking Advertising: Jane Smale
- Counsellor: John Nathan-Turner
- Senior Motormouth: John Freeman
- Editorial-in-Chief: Paul Neary
Additional details Edit
- Four free postcards attached.