Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||20 January 1993|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
The 195th issue of Doctor Who Magazine was released on 24 December 1992 and had a cover date of 20 January 1993. It was the first issue of the publication not to have John Nathan-Turner on staff since the last weekly-published edition.
- Lecture Weekends - This past Autumn, two more Doctor Who lecture weekends organised by Teynham Productions Limited took place. Here, Mike Lewis remembers the event at Bristol, whilst Alan Beadnell takes a look at the one in Canterbury. Austen Atkinson-Broadbelt took pictures.
- Into 1993 - As 1992 draws to a close, Marcus Hearn takes a look back over the last twelve months and discovers why, despite no new Doctor Who on television, it has been a good year for Who fans.
- Into 1993 Readers' Survey
Comic content Edit
- Pureblood - Part III
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Acting the part Laurence Payne
- Soundhouse - Austen Atkinson-Broadbelt continues his investigation of the BBC's Radiophonic Workshop by talking to Malcolm Clarke, composer of the musical score to among others - The Sea Devils
- Directing Who - On Video Christopher Barry
Reviews - Off the Shelf Edit
Regular features Edit
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Databank
- What the Papers Said
- Timelines (Letters)
- Crippled Editor: Gary Russell
- Sympathetic Designer: Peri Godbold
- Old Goat: Louise Cassell
- Happy Production: Chris 'n' Jules
- Lippy Promoter: Fiona Moscatelli
- Lucky Advertising: Jane Smale
- Mys-TECH Warrior: John Freeman
- Editor-in-Chief: Paul Neary
Additional details Edit
to be added