Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||17 February 1993|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Visions 1992|'92
- Making New Myths
- Rebuilding the Classics - The newly restored The Dæmons being released onto BBC Home Video next month, the public will get another chance to see this popular story. But how was the re-colourisation achieved, and why was a full restoration impossible? BBC senior telecine engineer Steve Roberts, who worked on the project all the way through, explains the complicated procedure used.
Comic content Edit
- Pureblood - Part IV
- Brief Encounter - The Stranger, The Writer, His Wife and the Mixed Metaphor
- Prelude - The Highest Science by Gareth Roberts
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Interview Sophie Aldred Aced Out? Not Likely... - What does a Doctor Who girl do when waiting for news about the series? Gary Russell tracked down Sophie Aldred recently to ask just that...
- Soundhouse - Austen Atkinson-Broadbelt continues his delve into the workings of the BBC's Radiophonic Workshop by talking to the Eighties composer Roger Limb, whose work encompasses three Doctors.
Reviews - Off the Shelf Edit
Regular features Edit
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Databank
- What the Papers Said
- Timelines (Letters)
- Overstuffed Editor: Gary Russell
- Fluctuating Designers: Peri Godbold and Gary Knight
- Santa's Helper: Louise Cassell
- Happy Production: Chris 'n' Sarah 'n' Jules
- Karaoke Promoter: Fiona Moscatelli
- Lovely Advertising: Jane Smale
- Shadowrider: John Freeman
- Editor-in-Chief: Paul Neary
Additional details Edit
- Four free postcards were attached to the magazine, with pictures of Turlough, Peri Brown, Melanie Bush and Ace.