- The Missing Stories: Attack from the Mind - In 1985 Doctor Who survived an imposed production hiatus to be fraught with production problems of a different kind during production of Season Twenty-Three. One of the casualties of The Trial of a Time Lord was David Halliwell's Attack from the Mind. Richard Bignell presents another in-depth examination of a Doctor Who story that never was...
- After Image by Nicholas Briggs
Comic content Edit
- Emperor of the Daleks! - Part Five
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Directing Who: David Maloney - Only the late Douglas Camfield directed more episodes of Doctor Who. David Maloney's work includes such classics as The War Games, Genesis of the Daleks and The Deadly Assassin. In the first instalment of a three part interview Marcus Hearn meets the man behind the lens.
- Acting the Part: Martin Jarvis - Martin Jarvis has one of the most familiar faces and voices on British television. Anthony Townsend caught up with the busy actor to reminisce about the times that face and voice have seen (or disguised) in Doctor Who.
- Writing Who: Ben Aaronovitch - Following his description of the making of the hugely popular Remembrance of the Daleks in the DWM Summer Special. Ben Aaronovitch talks to Marcus Hearn about the recently repeated Battlefield, the recently published Transit, and a few ideas that didn't quite make it...
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Craig Hinton
- PROSE: White Darkness
- PROSE: Shadowmind
- VIDEO: TV: The Invasion
- VIDEO: TV: The Keeper of Traken
- VIDEO: TV: Vengeance on Varos
Regular features Edit
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Matrix Data-bank
- What the Papers Said
- Timelines (Letters)
- Editorial: Gary Russell, Marcus Hearn
- Design: Peri Godbold
- Co-ordination: Louise Cassell
- Production: Chris, Jules 'n' Mat
- Promotions: Fiona Moscatelli
- Editor-in-Chief: Paul Neary
Additional details Edit
- Four free postcards, featuring art work from Titan Books' script books.