|Cover date:||1 September 1993|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Into 1993 - Readers' Survey Results
- The Missing Stories: Paradise Five - Much is still unknown about the troubled production background to The Trial of a Time Lord. Outgoing script editor Eric Saward initially intended story three to be David Halliwell's Attack of the Mind, which was in turn briefly replaced by Christopher H. Bidmead's The Last Adventure. When this also proved unsuitable Saward turned to Sapphire and Steel creator P.J. Hammond, who submitted these ideas. Working from Hammond's original notes, Jamie Woolley presents the latest in our series of possible pasts for the Doctor...
- The End of The Dark Dimension
Comic content Edit
- Final Genesis - Part One
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Directing Who - David Maloney - In this final part of his interview with Doctor Who's most prolific living director, Marcus Hearn talks to David Maloney about some of the best remembered, and most controversial, Doctor Who ever made.
- Acting the Part: Carmen Silvera - Carmen Silvera spent much of the Eighties as the perpetual butt of Gordon Kaye's jokes in the popular sitcom 'Allo 'Allo. Long before this, though, she guest starred in some of the most bizarre Doctor Who episodes ever made. Stephen O'Brien picks not just any card.
- The Ice Lord of Mars - Andy Leonard and Mark Crowder track down three-time Ice Lord Alan Bennion, who reveals the tribulations of life inside a pregnant reptile...
- Soundhouse - Austen Atkinson-Broadbelt's interviews with the key sound maestros of the Doctor Who world continue. Liz Parker, the composer of the soon-to-be released score of Timelash, reveals that whatever technology you use, it's got to be funky...
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Craig Hinton
- VIDEO: TV: The Curse of Peladon
- BOOK: Target Books: The Power of the Daleks
- CD: Doctor Who - Genesis of the Daleks (the music by Dudley Simpson)
Regular features Edit
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Matrix Data-bank
- What the Papers Said
- Timelines (Letters)
- Editorial: Gary Russell, Marcus Hearn
- Design: Peri Godbold
- Production: Chris, Jules 'n' Mat
- Co-ordination: Louise Cassell
- Promotions: Fiona Moscatelli
- Editor-in-Chief: Paul Neary
Additional details Edit