|Cover date:||29 September 1993|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Radio Who - Coming across the BBC airwaves at the moment is the first brand-new Doctor Who adventures made by the BBC in nearly four years. The Paradise of Death reunites the Third Doctor, Sarah Jane Smith and the Brigadier in a battle against the rapacious Parakon Corporation. Gary Russell snuck into the BBC recording studios at Maida Vale to see what it was all about.
- What the Papers Said - After recent sojourns to examine the career of David Whitaker and the history of the Daleks, Marcus Hearn's What the Papers Said continues its chronicle of Doctor Who in the British press. The year is 1985 and the world's longest-running science-fiction series is over. Or is it?
- Into 1993 - The Video Vote!
Comic content Edit
- Final Genesis - Part Two
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Out of the Soundhouse: Dudley Simpson - The music of Dudley Simpson was recently described by one composer as 'the true sound of Doctor Who. Tim Gebbels went down under to compare notes with the Australian maestro.
- Acting the Parts - Despite being absent from the BBC archives. Patrick Troughton's debut story has recently enjoyed a revival of interest thanks to the release of the script book, novelisation and soundtrack. Toby Hadoke spoke to some of the people who witnessed The Power of the Daleks. (Bernard Archard, Edward Kelsey, Robert James)
- Directing Who: Andrew Morgan - Andrew Morgan is debatably the most influential director to work on Doctor Who in its later years. Marcus Hearn asked him about handling Strange Matter, sending Daleks up flights of stairs and an historic late night line-up of potential Doctors...
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Craig Hinton
- VIDEO: Boxed Set TV: The Chase / Remembrance of the Daleks
- PROSE: Iceberg
- BOOK: TV: Doctor Who The Scripts: Ghost Light
Regular features Edit
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Matrix Data-bank
- Timelines (Letters)
- Editorial: Gary Russell, Marcus Hearn
- Design: Peri Godbold
- Production: Chris, Jules 'n' Mat
- Co-ordination: Louise Cassell
- Promotions: Fiona Moscatelli
- Editor-in-Chief: Paul Neary