|Cover date:||22 December 1993|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Panoptican '93 - Mike Lewis reports from the biggest and most prestigious event in Doctor Who the UK has ever seen.
- The Dawn of Knowledge - Before Doctor Who was a national institution it was a programme. On the Thirtieth Anniversary of that programme Marcus Hearn presents a definitive account of the six months leading up to the show's first transmission.
- The Tenth Planet: Episode 4 Telesnaps - by Marcus Hearn
- Moving with the Times - Thirty years afer a black-and-white television series flickered onto the nation's screens, and four years after it disappeared, just what is the secret of the concept's enduring success? Philip MacDonald goes on a journey through three decades of time travel...
Comic content Edit
Interviews / Profiles Edit
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Craig Hinton none
Regular features Edit
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Matrix Data-bank
- What the Papers Said
- Timelines (Letters)
- Editorial: Marcus Hearn, Gary Russell
- Design: Peri Godbold, Gary Gilbert & Gary Knight
- Promotions: Fiona Moscatelli
- Production: Chris, Jules 'n' Mat
- Farewell: Louise Cassell
Additional details Edit
- Free poster by Alister Pearson.
- Fold out cover.