Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||19 January 1994|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Nothing at the End of the Lane - In DWM 207 we printed a summary of the six months of production immediately prior to Doctor Who's very first transmission. Marcus Hearn now turns the clock back further, examining the understated role played by C. E. Webber and reveals exactly how Doctor Who was first formulated.
- Writing (New) Who - Love them or loathe them, and the Doctor Who fandom does both with vigourous fervour, it seems The New Adventures novels are here to stay. We dispatched Craig Hinton to grill the books' authors over whether they really are the keepers of the flame - or betrayers of the myth...
- Thirty Years in the TARDIS - Marcus Hearn followed the production in the studio and behind the scenes on the production.
Comic content Edit
- Cuckoo - Part One
Telesnap archives Edit
- Fury from the Deep - Episode 2
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- The Scientific Screamer - It is now twenty-four years since astrophysicist Zoe Heriot took her last voyage in the TARDIS. However BBC Video's Doctor Who releases have ensured that all the surviving episodes featuring Zoe are available to a new audience. Steve Lyons and Chris Howarth talked to actress Wendy Padbury at the busy London theatrical agency where she now works.
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Craig Hinton
- VIDEO: TV: Planet of Evil
- VIDEO: TV: Dragonfire
- PROSE: The Left-Handed Hummingbird
- PROSE: Conundrum
- CASSETTE: TV: Fury from the Deep
- REF: Doctor Who - The Handbook: The Sixth Doctor
- REF: Timeframe
- The DWB Compendium: The Best of the First 100 Issues
Regular features Edit
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Matrix Data-bank
- Timelines (Letters)
- Editorial: Gary Russell & Marcus Hearn
- Design: Peri Godbold
- Production: Chris, Jules 'n' Mat
- Display advertising: Jane Smale
Additional details Edit
- Free promotional collectors' card