Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||13 April 1994|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Out of the Soundhouse: Cybertech - Gary Russell recently met the team behind the theme to last November's Dimensions in Time, who have just released a limited edition CD of their Who-inspired music.
- The Rosemariners (Part 2) - Donald Tosh's cautionary tale of irresponsible rose gardening continues. Andrew Evans presents the background facts to accompany Episode 3 and 4 of the unmade Patrick Troughton story, The Rosemariners...
- The Annuals of History - In the Sixties and Seventies many a Who fan's Christmas tree sheltered a coveted though predictable treat - the Doctor Who annual. For many years the background to this bastion of Doctor Who literature has been a mystery, but Chris Howarth and Steve Lyons have uncovered a wealth of information about these once-treasured items. So why exactly did Sarah and Harry have to strap themselves in when the TARDIS took off?
Comic content Edit
Telesnap archives Edit
Compiled by Marcus Hearn
- The Web of Fear - Episode 2
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Making the Movies: Roberta Tovey - Back when elderly inventors and their granddaughters constructed time machines in their back gardens, one little girl became the envy of the nation's children and received a free trip to the planet Skaro. In her very first Doctor Who interview, Roberta Tovey tells Marcus Hearn about when Daleks were really frightening...
- After discussing his work on Dimensions in Time in DWM 209, Visual Effects Designer Mike Tucker provides another unique behind-the-scenes view, this time on the making of The Greatest Show in the Galaxy. Tickets please...
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Craig Hinton
- None this issue
Regular features Edit
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- What the Papers Said
- The Fanzine Trap (operated by John Ainsworth)
- Editorial: Gary Russell & Marcus Hearn
- Design: Peri Godbold
- Production: Jules, Chris 'N' Mat (bye Mat!)
Additional details Edit
- Four free collectable postcards of Alister Pearson's artwork.