|Cover date:||3 August 1994|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- The Annuals of History - In the final part of their look at the old Doctor Who annuals, Chris Howarth and Steve Lyons discover the effect that real ale can have on pictures of the Fourth Doctor according to artist Paul Crompton.
- Reeltime Pictures - "If I'd passed all my 'A' Levels I'd be a town and country planner now," grins corporate video maker Keith Barnfather. As Marcus Hearn recently discovered, town planning's loss and Doctor Who fandom's gain.
Comic content Edit
Telesnap archives Edit
Compiled by Marcus Hearn
- The Wheel in Space - Episode 4
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- The Noble Savage - Nick Briggs talks with Louise Jameson about her role as the Fourth Doctor's companion, Leela. She takes us through her memories of Tom Baker, John Nathan-Turner's plans for her return in 1980 and brings us right up to date with her appearances in Dimensions in Time and the latest BBV production The Terror Game.
- Acting the Part: David Troughton - While all-too-often recognised as being the son of Patrick, David Troughton's own acting career has also brushed with Doctor Who, albeit in a less prestigious capacity. Gary Russell asked him about his guest-staring appearance in 1972's The Curse of Peladon.
- Peter Davison - Dr. Moo? - In the third and final part of this interview, Peter Davison tells Nick Briggs how much he enjoyed working with some other Doctors in The Five Doctors, and a couple more in The Airzone Solution.
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Craig Hinton
- PROSE: Blood Harvest
- PROSE: Goth Opera
- VIDEO: TV: Destiny of the Daleks
- VIDEO: TV: The Visitation & Black Orchid
Regular features Edit
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- Matrix Data Bank
- Editorial: Gary Russell & Marcus Hearn
- Design: Peri Godbold & Paul Vyse
- Production: Julie Pickering & Mark Irvine
- Pucker Geezer: Warwick Gray
Additional details Edit
- Four free postcards of Alister Pearson's artwork.