- Doctor Who and Tanni - The recent discovery of one of Doctor Who's earliest surviving rehearsal scripts has shone new light on a familiar serial. Marcus Hearn examines one of the first drafts of The Rescue, and finds a very different story to this month's BBC Video release.
- Flights through Eternity - When is an historical not an historical? Twenty-six years of television adventure occasionally presented an unusual type of story which until now has been difficult to categorise. Philip MacDonald defines the escriptions. (Note: "escriptions" is printed in magazine)
Comic content Edit
Telesnap archives Edit
Compiled by Marcus Hearn
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- The Noblest Time Lady - Lalla Ward can count her marriage to Tom Baker as one of the bittersweet memories of her time as Romana on Doctor Who. Jane Walker asked Lalla to share those memories over tea in Oxford.
- The Real McCoy: Part Two - Sylvester McCoy has enjoyed the mantle of "current Doctor" for longer than all his predecessors, even though his onscreen tenure was one of the shortest. Last issue, he expressed his passion for the character of the Doctor and the problems of fame. This issue, he talks about Ace's dominance and begins relating his story-by-story Doctor Who memories. Asking the questions: Nick Briggs.
- Writing Who: Pip and Jane Baker - The partnership of Pip and Jane Baker arrived at Doctor Who with a popular story that introduced one of the Eighties' most innovative villains. Marcus Hearn meets two of the Bakers that made The Mark of the Rani so memorable.
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Craig Hinton
- PROSE: First Frontier
- PROSE: Evolution
- BOOK: TV: Galaxy 4
- VIDEO: Breach of the Peace
- VIDEO: The Rescue & The Romans
Regular features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- The Fanzine Trap (Operated by John Ainsworth
- Editorial: Gary Russell & Marcus Hearn
- Design: Peri Godbold
- Production: Julie Pickering & Mark Irvine
Additional details Edit
to be added