Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||18 January 1995|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- What the Censor Saw - Nazi symbolism, Sontaran sadism and blasphemous brains were all the subject of Mary Whitehouse's criticisms of Doctor Who during the Philip Hinchcliffe era. In the fourth part of the series, Marcus Hearn examines what the NVALA saw.
Comic content Edit
Telesnap archives Edit
Compiled by Matthew Pereira
- The Underwater Menace - Episode 2
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- An Earthly Woman - Carole Ann Ford talks to Jane Walker about her role as the Doctor's granddaughter Susan - and the pressures of the fame that swiftly followed.
- Rex Tucker - Paul R Jackson discusses Rex Tucker's brief connection with Doctor Who - from his short tenure as producer to his only directional credit, on 1966's The Gunfighters.
- Writing (New) Who - As well as their continuation of the Seventh Doctor's adventures in The New Adventures series, July saw Virgin Books launch a series than fans have been demanding for years The Missing Adventures - stories set in the gaps between televised serials featuring old Doctors and old companions. In the first of a three part series, Craig Hinton interviews five of the people responsible for the success of Virgin's endeavours old hands and new starters alike. (Andy Lane, Justin Richards, Paul Cornell and Paul Leonard)
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Craig Hinton
- PROSE: Parasite
- PROSE: State of Change
- VIDEO: HOMEVID: Shakedown: Return of the Sontarans
- BOOK: REF: Doctor Who: The Seventies
Regular features Edit
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- Matrix Data Bank (compiled by Andrew Pixley)
- Editorial: Gary Russell & Marcus Hearn
- Assistant Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Associate Editor: Warwick Gray
- Design: Gary Gilbert
- Production: Mark Irvine & Irfan Yunis
Additional details Edit