|Cover date:||12 April 1995|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Design a Monster - Competition Winners!
- Net Gains - technology worthy of the Doctor himself, the Internet is bristling with possibilities for fans of Doctor Who. Matthew Jones and Richard Salter invite you to take a test drive on the information superhighway.
Comic content Edit
Telesnap archives Edit
Compiled by Matthew Pereira
- The Abominable Snowmen - Episode One
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Dark Thoughts - Andrew Cartmel was the script editor of Doctor Who throughout its most recent three seasons. His influence brought many changes to the style and presentation of the show and a number of important developments to the Doctor's character and background. In the first of a major three-part feature, he speaks candidly to David Bishop about the Cartmel vision of Doctor Who.
- Second Nature - With reference to previously unseen BBC internal documents, Andrew Pixley presents the definitive account of the development of the Second Doctor.
- La Ville de Mort - Director Michael Hayes talks to Philip Newman about his work on the top-rated serial City of Death, the production that saw the series' first overseas location shoot.
- John Lucarotti - Gary Russell pays tribute to Doctor Who script writer John Lucarotti - the man who gave us Marco Polo, The Aztecs, and The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve.
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Craig Hinton
- PROSE: Infinite Requiem
- PROSE: Time of Your Life
- VIDEO: TV: The Android Invasion
- VIDEO: TV: Carnival of Monsters
Regular features Edit
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- Matrix Data Bank (compiled by Andrew Pixley
- Return of the Crazy Caption!
- Editor: Gary Gillatt
- Assistant Editor: W Scott Gray
- Associate Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Production: Mark Irvine & Irfan Yunis
- Design: Paul Vyse
- Group Editor: Gary Russell
Additional details Edit
to be added