Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||7 June 1995|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Vox Pops - The BBC's Audience Research Department provided public opinion on Doctor Who from 1963 to 1989. The contents of the documents they delivered during that time has, however, remained a mystery. In the first part of this new series, Marcus Hearn discovers the important questions of the day. For instance, why didn't the Xerons have girlfriends?
- Fluid Links - A Very British Who - by Matthew Jones
- The Survey Team - Survey Results
Comic content Edit
Telesnap archives Edit
Compiled by Matthew Pereira
- The Abominable Snowmen - Episode 3
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Points of Order - We sent Nicholas Briggs to see Nicholas Courtney, armed with a note pad, a tape recorder and a bag full of Doctor Who video cassettes. We hoped merely to jog his memory on the exploits of the Brigadier - we found ourselves with, perhaps the ultimate interview...
- The Man Who Owns Doctor Who - Philip Segal of Amblin Television owns the sole rights to develop a new series of Doctor Who. Tom Beck recently spoke to him in California about his plans for the future of the series.
- Dark Deeds - In the final part of this interview, Andrew Cartmel talks to David Bishop about his work as script editor on Season Twenty-Six of Doctor Who and reveals some of his plans for the unproduced Season Twenty-Seven.
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Craig Hinton
- VIDEO: TV: The Stones of Blood
- VIDEO: TV: The Androids of Tara
- PROSE: The Menagerie
- PROSE: Human Nature
Regular features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- Crazy Caption
- The Fanzine Trap
- Editor: Gary Gillatt
- Assistant Editor: W Scott Gray
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Magazine Group: Marcus Hearn & James Mahaz
- Group Editor: Gary Russell
- Production: Mark Irvine & Irfan Yunis
- Marketing & Promotions: Yvonne Taylor & Chris McCormack
- Art Director: Helen Nally
- Editorial Director: Paul Neary
- Financial Director: Caroline Aubrey
- Managing Director: Mike Hobson
- Chairman: Jim Galton
Additional details Edit
- This issue features Craig Hinton's last regular contribution to Shelf Life.