- Worlds Apart - Philip MacDonald explores the ways in which Doctor Who has breathed life into alien planets and their colourful cultures.
- Fluid Links - Why do companions scream? by Matthew Jones
- The Sonic Boom - Followers of the Doctor's adventures on audio are in for a treat this summer, with new projects from the BBC Radio Collection and the Cybertech musicians. Graeme Fowler investigates these two new additions to the world of Doctor Who merchandise.
Comic content Edit
Telesnap archives Edit
Compiled by Matthew Pereira
- The Abominable Snowmen - Episode Four
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Marks out of Ten - Former Doctor Who companion Mark Strickson has spent most of the Nineties away from the UK, having emigrated to Australia at the beginning of the decade. With his recent return to England, Steve Lyons and Chris Howarth spoke to him about his time Down Under and the mysterious Turlough's ten adventures with the Fifth Doctor. Additional material from Paul Scoones.
- The Nick of Time - In the second part of this interview, Nick Courtney and Nick Briggs continue their relaxing afternoon or four. Strangely enough, the conversation turns to Doctor Who, the Brigadier, life, saving the universe...and not an eyepatch in sight.
- Out of the TARDIS - Sophie Aldred
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Dave Owen
- VIDEO: TV: The Power of Kroll
- VIDEO: TV: The Armageddon Factor
- PROSE: System Shock
- PROSE: Original Sin
- CD: Cybertech - Pharos
Regular features Edit
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- Crazy Caption
- Editor: Gary Gillatt
- Assistant Editor: Scott Gray
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Magazine Group: Marcus Hearn & Philip MacDonald
- Group Editor: Gary Russell
- Production: Julie Pickering, Mark Irvine & Andrew Parslow
- Promotion Manager: Chris McCormack
- Art Director: Helen Nally
- Editorial Director: Paul Neary
- Financial Director: Caroline Aubrey
- Managing Director: Mike Hobson
- Chairman: Jim Galton
Additional details Edit
- This is the first Shelf Life by Dave Owen.