- Video Diary - The Doctors: 30 Years of Time Travel and Beyond is the new Doctor Who documentary planned for release by MasterVision in late September. Author Adrian Salmon recalls his experiences of its production.
- Fluid Links - The Cartmel Contradiction - by Matthew Jones
Comic content Edit
Telesnap archives Edit
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Trial and Terror - Nicholas Mallett directed three Doctor Who stories between 1986 and 1989. Peter Griffiths spent an afternoon at Nick's home in Kew, looking back over his association with Doctor Who.
- Marshalling Resources - Jeremy Bear was designer of The Mutants, the Season Nine Doctor Who adventure featured in this issue's archive. He speaks to Philip Newman about Skybase, Solos and CSO.
- The Paradise Club - Judy Cornwell made her stage debut as Cinderella at the age of fifteen at Hippodrome Theatre in Brighton. She has starred in many well-known television series including Dixon of Dock Green and Keeping Up Appearances, as well as films with Timothy Dalton, Dudley Moore and the late Audrey Hepburn. Anthony Townsend talked to her about her role as Maddy in Paradise Towers.
- The Good Soldier - John Levene has the distinction of not only the popular companion Sergeant Benton, but also two of the more famous Doctor Who monsters: a Yeti and a Cyberman. Steve Lyons and Chris Howarth caught up with John during a recent return visit to the UK.
- Out of the TARDIS - Caroline John
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Dave Owen
Regular features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- Crazy Caption
- Editor: Gary Gillatt
- Assistant Editor: Scott Gray
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Production: Mark Irvine & Andrew Parslow
- Circulation Manager: Yvonne Taylor
- Promotion Manager: Chris McCormack
- Art Director: Helen Nally
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Richard Maskell
- Chairman: Jim Galton
Additional details Edit
to be added