|Cover date:||25 October 1995|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- Taken Out of Time - The Five Doctors - The Special Edition is a revised version of the original Twentieth Anniversary adventure, due for release by BBC Video in November. BBC Videotape editor Paul Vanezis describes his work on the project.
- Fluid Links - A Female Doctor? by Matthew Jones
Comic content Edit
Telesnap archives Edit
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Adventure Playground - William Russell's association with Doctor Who goes back to its earliest days. He portrayed Ian Chesterton, one of the original companions of the William Hartnell era, and helped establish the series' continued success through the years. Steve Lyons and Chris Howarth spoke to William about his adventures with the First Doctor.
- Michael Wisher - Gary Russell remembers Michael Wisher, the Doctor Who actor who died recently.
- Dog Years - David Brierley is well-known to Doctor Who fans as the "other" K9, providing the voice for the Doctor's computerised canine in Season Seventeen. Mark Owen and Steve Hall caught up with him on the Isle of Man to discuss his god-days on the series.
- Instinct for Survival - The Final Doctor Who story to date, Survival, is due to be released by BBC Video in October. Will Barton played the doomed youth Midge in the serial, while Julian Holloway portrayed the bullheaded Sergeant Paterson. Peter Griffiths spoke to Will recently, while Scott Montgomery caught up with Julian. Both actors remember their time on the planet of the Cheetah People...
- The Fantasy Factory - Chris Clough's directorial work on Doctor Who is part of a successful career which has led to him recently becoming a producer on the popular Thames series The Bill. In the first of a two-part interview, he shares his recollections of his first three Doctor Who stories with Peter Griffiths.
- Out of the TARDIS - Louise Jameson
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Dave Owen
Regular features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- Crazy Caption
- The High Council (compiled by Elizabeth Jackson)
- Editor: Gary Gillatt
- Assistant Editor: Scott Gray
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Assistant Designer: Anne-Marie Nosworthy
- Production: Mark Irvine & Andrew Parslow
- Circulation Manager: Yvonne Taylor
- Promotion Manager: Chris McCormack
- Art Director: Helen Nally
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Richard Maskell
- Chairman: Jim Galton
Additional details Edit
to be added