Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||20 December 1995|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- The Creation - Recent research has revealed a great deal about the creation of Doctor Who, but many are still confused about who did what, and when. As a prelude to next month's major new interview with Verity Lambert, Marcus Hearn has provided an easy-to-use guide to the earliest days of the series.
- Fluid Links - The Mastercraftsman by Matthew Jones
Comic content Edit
Telesnap archives Edit
Compiled by Matthew Pereira
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- It's Not Where You Start... - The John Nathan-Turner Memoirs: Part One
- Cut to the Chase - In the second part of this candid interview, early Doctor Who director Richard Martin discusses his work with Daleks, Mechanoids, Zarbi and Menoptera with Peter Griffiths.
- French Dressing - Production designer Michael Young's only venture into the world of Doctor Who occurred when he was assigned to work on the historical adventure The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve. Philip Newman discovered that this marked a return to familiar territory.
- Out of the TARDIS - Terrance Dicks
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Dave Owen
Regular features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- Crazy Caption
- Editor: Gary Gillatt
- Assistant Editor: Scott Gray
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Assistant Designer: Anne-Marie Nosworthy
- Production: Mark Irvine & Andrew Parslow
- Circulation Manager: Yvonne Taylor
- Promotion Manager: Chris McCormack
- Art Director: Helen Nally
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Richard Maskell
- Chairman: Jim Galton
Additional details Edit
to be added