|Cover date:||13 March 1996|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
The 236th issue of Doctor Who Magazine was released on 15 February 1996 and removed from British newsstands on 13 March 1996. This was the issue to announce Paul McGann as the Doctor. It also detailed the return of Doctor Who in an upcoming feature-length movie, where he would debut as the Eighth Doctor. The cover featured Paul McGann inside the Doctor Who Exhibition at Longleat.
- Double Vision - Comparing the similarities between Earthshock and Resurrection of the Daleks - Compiled by the Monitor
- Paul McGann the New Doctor - Two page photo feature of Paul McGann.
Comic content Edit
Telesnap archives Edit
Compiled by Matthew Pereira
Interviews / profiles Edit
- Beauty and the Beasts - Nicola Bryant, the young English actress who played the American botanist Perpugilliam Brown, speaks to Chris Howarth and Steve Lyons about her time on the series.
- The Wicked Stepmother - Sheila Ruskin played Consul Kassia in The Keeper of Traken, the subject of this month's Archive. Peter Griffiths asked her to share her memories of Doctor Who.
- Accentuate the Positive - The John Nathan-Turner Memoirs: Chapter Four - Season Twenty.
- Nightmare Fare - Bob Baker and Dave Martin talk with Peter Griffiths.
Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Dave Owen
- VIDEO: TV: Time-Flight
- VIDEO: TV: The Happiness Patrol
- PROSE: The English Way of Death
- PROSE: Sleepy
- REF: Who's There?
Regular features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Timelines (Letters)
- Fluid Links - The Kiss of Death by Matthew Jones
- Crazy Caption!
- Editor: Gary Gillatt
- Assistant Editor: Scott Gray
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Production: Mark Irvine & Andrew Parslow
- Promotion Manager: Chris McCormack
- Art Director: Helen Nally
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Richard Maskell
- Chairman: Jim Galton
Additional details Edit
to be added