|Cover date:||20 November 1996|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
The 245th issue of Doctor Who Magazine was released on 24 October 1996 and removed from British newsstands on 20 November 1996. It featured an interview of John Nathan-Turner, where he spoke frankly about the unfair treatment of Colin Baker during his tenure as the Sixth Doctor.
- Robots: Part 1 Pathfinding & Avenging - In the first of a new series, Steven Cartwright explores the many influences on Doctor Who, and examines the debt the series owes to its ancestors in television, film and literature.
- It's just the same old story... - The Monitor has already alerted DWM readers to the uncanny similarities between certain Doctor Who stories. Now, his uneasy ally the Watcher acquaints us with 20 (yes 20!) pairs of stories with the same plot...
Comic content Edit
- Endgame - Part Two
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- This must be the place I waited years to leave... - The John Nathan-Turner Memoirs: Chapter Nine - Season Twenty-Three
- Driving Miss Daisy K - Chris Clough was the man in the director's chair for two tales in Season 25. He talks to Peter Griffiths about The Happiness Patrol, and, as part of our on-going Script to Screen series, also discuses the trials of creating the 25th anniversary story, Silver Nemesis.
Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Dave Owen
- VIDEO: TV: The Green Death
- REF: Doctor Who: The Eighties
- VIDEO: HOMEVID: The Devil of Winterborne
- VIDEO: HOMEVID: Unnatural Selection
- VIDEO: HOMEVID: Ghosts of Winterborne
Regular features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Timelines (Letters) - Including 'The Hit Parade'
- Crazy Caption!
- Fluid Links - Dear Bernice... by Matthew Jones
- The High Council - Movie Special Compiled by Liz Jackson
Additional details Edit
to be added