Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||12 March 1997|
- "Deep in Hyperspace is planet Skaro..." - Feature on The Dalek Chronicles, new feature comic strip
- To be continued... - Much of broadcast Doctor Who's edge-of-the-seat appeal derived from its cliffhangers; unresolved end-of-episode action which kept us coming back for more. Alan Barnes and Peter Ware uncover the fine art of the cliffhanging...
- Includes: And cut it...NOW! - The 10 greatest Doctor Who cliffhangers ever!
Comic content Edit
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- "I am what I am..." - The John Nathan-Turner Memoirs: The Final Chapter. In this article, Nathan-Turner indicates that he does not consider the 1993 anniversary charity special NOTVALID: Dimensions in Time to be canonical.
- Out of the TARDIS! - As Zoe, Wendy Padbury travelled with the Second Doctor until he was put on trial by the Time Lords. She now faces her own inquisition, as she dips into the TARDIS tin...
- Return to Zenda - Doctor Who producer Graham Williams' second season proved remarkable: a series of stories bound by a common thread - an intergalactic search for the fabulous Key to Time. In the second part of this previously unpublished tête-à-tête with the late producer, originally conducted in 1984, Philip Newman uncovers a saga of ice princesses and swamp monsters, scuppered movies - and Daleks...
Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Dave Owen
Regular features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Timelines (Letters)
- Crazy Caption!
- Fluid Links - The hero that failed by Matthew Jones
Additional details Edit
to be added