Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||12 December, 2001|
The 311th issue of Doctor Who Magazine had a cover date of 12 December 2001. It was a Master-themed issue of the magazine with all the main articles and interviews relating to the theme. The comic story also did not feature the Doctor and was instead Master focused. Even the magazine's credits were Master themed.
- Inset article: Task Master by Gareth Roberts
Comic content Edit
Profiles / Interviews Edit
- More than a Moriarty Philip MacDonald uncovers the life and death of "Sheikh El Del" aka Roger Delgado
- Who was that masked man? - Benjamin Cook speaks to the man of many voices Geoffrey Beevers
- VIDEO: The Master Limited Edition Tin Set (TV: Colony in Space and The Time Monster)
- AUDIO: The Skymines of Karthos
- AUDIO: The Eye of the Scorpion
- PROSE: Grimm Reality
- PROSE: Dying in the Sun
- PROSE: The Squire's Crystal
Regular features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Timelines (Letters)
- The Time Team (The Mind Robber episode 3 to The Invasion episode 5)
- It's the end but...
- The Master: Abner Nasal
- Assistant Master: Mona Cathy Clink
- Telephone Repair Man: Blood Red Pig
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
Additional details Edit
to be added