|Cover date:||9 January, 2002|
Special Report - 50 Essential Questions Edit
- TV: "It has to be something very special" - "When's it coming back?" Can Doctor Who still cut it in 2002? Jonathan Blum asks a panel of people who work in TV the questions (panel includes Dan Freedman, Matt Jones, Gareth Roberts, Mark Gatiss, Lance Parkin).
- Marketing: "It's an increasingly hard sell" - Elaina Marks asks Anthony Utley (Director of Television Distribution), Joe Mahoney (Senior Commissioning Editor), Piera Honson (Managing Editor, BBC Spoken Word), Mark Ayres (producer) and James Gosee (Lead Producer, BBC Cult) about the marketing side of Doctor Who leading into the future.
- Audio: "I don't want to use the word 'exploit', but..." - Benjamin Cook asks Big Finish audio producers; Jason Haigh-Ellery (co-producer) and Gary Russell (co-producer) about Big Finish's work.
- Books: "You're always going to upset people": David Darlington asks questions of Justin Richards (Range Consultant) and Jacqueline Rayner (Project Editor, Eighth Doctor range) about the BBC's range of novels.
Comic content Edit
- Children of the Revolution - Part One
- The Witches - Part Five (reprint, originally published in TV Comic)
Profiles / Interviews Edit
- PROSE: The Adventuress of Henrietta Street
- PROSE: The Infernal Nexus
- PROSE: Instruments of Darkness
- AUDIO: Colditz
- REF: Doctor Who On Location
- Product Enterprises Ltd: Talking Daleks
- BBC Worldwide: Radio Times Guide to Science Fiction
Regular features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Timelines (Letters)
- The Time Team - Episodes 225 to 232 (The Invasion episodes 6-8, The Krotons and The Seeds of Death episode 1)
- It's the... ...Christmas quiz!
- Editor: Alan Barnes
- Assistant Editor: Clayton Hickman
- Design: Peri Godbold
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
Additional details Edit
to be added