Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||7 January 2004|
|Format:||50 pages, stapled|
- The Hit Parade - The DWM Awards; Clayton Hickman tells all.
- Scheduled for Success - Part 1: "Damned Lies and Statistics" Written by Andrew Pixley
- The Accidental Tourist - Part 3: Kill Bill - We've become accustomed to the Doctor changing his appearance every so often, it's easy to forget that the concept was once considered a massive risk. In the third part of his look at the "accidents" that shaped Doctor Who's destiny, Daniel O'Mahony looks at the winners and losers of the regeneration game.
Comic content Edit
- Bad Blood - Part One
Profiles / Interviews Edit
- Hot gossip - From the cold Brighton beach to the baking heat of Spain, Production Manager Gary Downie helped steer Doctor Who through its most difficult decade - the 1980s. In the first of a two part interview, Benjamin Cook catches up with a man who has a unique perspective on the show's problems.
- AUDIO: Davros
- PROSE: Life During Wartime
- NOTVALID: He Jests at Scars...
- PROSE: Wolfsbane
- DVD: TV: The Three Doctors
- AUDIO: Checkmate
- DVD: W H Smith Limited Edition Dalek Box Set (TV: The Dalek Invasion of Earth, Resurrection of the Daleks, Remembrance of the Daleks)
- CD: TV: Marco Polo
Coming Up...Extra! Edit
Regular features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Space-Time Telegraph
- It's the... ...Watcher's Christmas Quiz
- Editor: Clayton Hickman
- Assistant Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Designer: James Clarkson
- Consultant: Andrew Pixley
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
Additional details Edit
- DWM Awards 2003 - Voting