Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||5 June 1980|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
Comic content Edit
- Doctor Who and The Dogs of Doom (Part Eight)
- Yonder... The Yeti (Part Four)
- Dr Who's Time Tales
- The Dalek Tapes: Two
Interviews / Profiles Edit
A4 pin-ups Edit
Additional features Edit
- Fantastic Facts
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Who Cares! (Letters Page)
- UNIT Club page
- Know Your Enemy Number 8: The Spiders
- Editor: Paul Neary
- Associate Editor: Jenny O'Connor
- Art Editor: Graham De Lacy
- Features Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Production: John Kelly
Additional details Edit
- The Dalek Tapes appear reprinted in this issue with heavily edited opening and closing captions.
- The front cover once more includes issue numbering for DWW from this issue.
- Published every Thursday, this issue had a cover price of 12p (UK).