Issue 341 of Doctor Who Magazine was current 4 March through 31 March 2004. It was the first issue to feature the "production notes" column — a regular feature throughout the BBC Wales-era that was usually written by Doctor Who's head writer.
- Revenge of the Accidental Tourist - In an epilogue to his popular series of articles on the random nature of Doctor Who's creation and development, and in the light of the new series currently in pre-production, Daniel O'Mahony turns his attention to the fragmented nature of our favourite series, during the 1990s, and the thorny problems of "canon"...
Comic content Edit
- Bad Blood - Part Four
Fact of Fiction Edit
DWM Archive Extra Edit
- Doctor Who On Stage - Act Two: The 1980s and Beyond - Andrew Pixley concludes his look at theatrical Doctor Who.
Profiles / Interviews Edit
- Here comes the Sun - In the concluding part of her revealing interview with Benjamin Cook, Lalla Ward tells us about life with Tom Baker, her brush with the seedier side of film-making, and losing her best friend, Douglas Adams.
- DVD: TV: Pyramids of Mars
- PROSE: Sometime Never...
- PROSE: The Eye of the Tyger
- REF: The Television Companion - The Unofficial and Unauthorised Guide to Doctor Who
- REF: Dimensions in Time and Space
- CD: TV: Fury from the Deep
- AUDIO: Scherzo
- AUDIO: The Creed of the Kromon
- REF: Big Finish: The New Audio Adventures: The Inside Story
Regular features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- The Time Team - TV: The Monster of Peladon and Planet of the Spiders
- Production Notes #1: The Sound of Silence - Russell T Davies
- Editor: Clayton Hickman
- Assistant Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Designer: James Clarkson
- Consultant: Andrew Pixley
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
Additional details Edit
- This edition was dedicated to Jon Pertwee.
- The subsection for the article on Lalla Ward was titled "The Doctor's Wife".