Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||26 May 2004|
|Format:||50 pages, stapled|
Issue 343 of Doctor Who Magazine was current 28 April through 26 May 2004. It featured the magazine's first interview with Christopher Eccleston and was the first issue to explicitly bill him as the Ninth Doctor.
- The TARDIS Outside In - Having behaved erratically throughout the 1960s, the TARDIS came down to Earth with a bump in 1970. In part two of his user's manual, Gareth Roberts checks that his relative dimensional stabiliser, dematerilisation circuits and Randomiser are all functioning properly.
Comic content Edit
- Sins of the Fathers - Part One
Fact of Fiction Edit
Profiles / Interviews Edit
- Revolution #9 The Christopher Eccleston Interview by Clayton Hickman
- Coming Up Extra! - "Isn't he that Master guy?" - David A. McIntee interviewed by David Darlington
- DVD: TV: The Green Death
- AUDIO: Death and the Daleks
- CD: TV: The Wheel in Space
- AUDIO: The Twilight Kingdom
- PROSE: Scream of the Shalka
- DVD: Myth Makers: William Russell/Verity Lambert and William Hartnell/Jack Pitt
Regular features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Production Notes #3: Coffee and TV - Russell T Davies
- Editor: Clayton Hickman
- Assistant Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Designer: James Clarkson
- Consultant: Andrew Pixley
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
Additional details Edit
to be added