Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||8 December 2004|
|Format:||50 pages, stapled|
Doctor Who Magazine 350 was released on 11 November 2004, and was pulled from British newstands on 8 December 2004. It featured what was long regarded as the final non-photographic cover in the magazine's history – until the form was revived many years later on DWM 442. This was also the first time the Russell T Davies era model of The Doctor's TARDIS was seen on the cover.
- The life & times of Jackie Jenkins
- Big Fish - Part Three: 1995 - 2004 - Concluding this special feature celebrating 25 years of Doctor Who Magazine, Marcus Hearn takes us through the 1990s and into a new millennium - and a new start for DWM.
- Fluid Links - We the Asthmatics! - by Matt Jones
- UNIT Hotline
- It's the end, but... by the Watcher.
Comic content Edit
- The Flood - Part Five
Fact of Fiction Edit
Profiles / Interviews Edit
Regular features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Space-Time Telegraph
- Production Notes #10: Man and boy - Russell T Davies
- Editor: Clayton Hickman
- Assistant Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Designer: James Clarkson
- Consultant: Andrew Pixley
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell